1) Press and hold the 1st QUA19 button and at the same time press 4 times
the second button.
2) Release both buttons. Then the LED QUA19 it will emit a quick flash every 2 seconds.
3) Place the original remote on the opposite side of the QUA19 .
4) Press and hold the button to copy the original remote control and wait until the LED
qua19 change the way you blink (faster), meaning the code has been learned.
This may take a few seconds
5) While the LED is blinking, press the QUA19 button; where you want to store the code
just copied, until the LED turns off.
If the procedure fails or fails, wait a few seconds and
start the procedure from step 1.
The QUA19 memory is completely rewriteable.
To program the other qua19 channels, repeat the same procedure from
beginning (step 1).
Battery type: 12 V 23A